Pages

2012 Book List

2012 Book List



1. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohen and David Levithan*
2. The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern
3. When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James*
4. Star Girl by Jerry Spinelli**
5. Something Wonderful by Judith McNaught*
6. Love, Star Girl by Jerry Spinelli
7. Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James*
8. Fifty Shades Darker by EL James*
9. Fifty Shades Freed by EL James*
10. Dear Miss Lonely Hearts by Nathanael West
11. An American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
12. Devlin Diary by Christi Philips
13. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
14. Freedom Fries and Cafe Creme by Jocelyn Rapinac
15. Emma by Jane Austen*
16. Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught






*Kindle Copy
Did not finish
**Re-reading
Favourites


1 comments:

Goldie @ My Book Musings said...

Hi there! Stumbled upon your blog via Filipino Book Bloggers :)

Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught is also one of my favorites! :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top